Friday, August 31, 2007

Weekly Review: 8.13.07 to 8.19.07 & 8.20.07 to 8.26.07


I missed the mark on both goals for the week of 8.13 to 8.19. However, I did get out on the road for two runs (one of which was in D.C. while I was down there), so I was happy with that.




Because I fell short the previous week, I recycled those goals for the week of 8.20.07. I hit both goals and I got in my best week of training to date. Of particular note, was my workout on 8.23. I compared the results to my workout from 8.2 and noticed that in the same amount of time, I covered another 4 tenths of a mile in distance with a slightly lower average heart rate. I took that as an encouraging sign of my increasing fitness. I also dropped down below 200 pounds for the first time, which was a nice mental barrier to break through. The hike on Sugarloaf was also encouraging (more on that in the trip report).

No comments: