Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekly Plan 7.23.07 through 7.29.07

While writing my review for the past week, it occurred to me that it would also make sense to post my goals for the upcoming week. I'm going to try to do this on a weekly basis as well. For this week my goals, in no particular order, are to:

- Eat breakfast every morning (I usually skip breakfast and gorge myself during lunch and dinner);

- Record my food intake each day;

- Go on one hike or bike ride or do some other outdoor activity over the weekend;

- Total training time (NOT including weekend bike ride or hike) of 2 hours between Monday and Friday. My plan is to limit myself to either the elliptical machine or the stationary bike in the gym for this week because they're easiest on my joints. I plan reaching the 2 hours of time with 4 30 minute sessions. I'd like to get these workouts in during the morning, before work. But right now I'll settle for just getting them in, regardless of what time I do them.

No comments: